Our 5 step process to better website design conversion rates
- We look at you home page and main landing pages that are clearly your revenue drivers and make sure that people are clicking on the tabs to take you to these pages. We can easily get these figures through your Google Webmaster tools account.
- All key pages of the site are fine tuned on a regular basis for optimal performance. Our designers will look at the time people spend on each and if they are clicking on key conversion points such as: buy now or make an inquiry button.
- We use engaging graphics that are fast to load and clearly convey the key message your trying to send
- Is your website mobile friendly and does it render correctly on tablets and ipads. If your site does not pass this test then your effectively driving customers away from your website. The user experience must be as seamless on mobile devices as it is on desktop & tablets. According to Statsista:’ For 2017 the number of mobile phone users in Australia is expected to rise to 19.4 million. Individuals of any age who own at least one mobile phone and use the phone(s) at least once per month.‘ This is an alarming figure for those business that have not yet optimised their website so that it’s compatible on a mobile. This is a priority within our web audit process,
- Lastly, we remove and trim down your site so that it doesn’t have any irrelevant content or graphics that can confuse buyers and we eliminate any hurdles that will affect the buying process. A lean, conversion focused website is what we aim to achieve. Slow loading graphics are inherently a sales killer. No one wants to wait nor has the patience to wait for a site to load. It’s well documented that sites need to display within 1 to 2 seconds or else the user will look elsewhere. Kissmetrics and authority on website speed and it’s affect on conversion rates has documented this clearly and highlights the correlation between site speed & search rankings.
Following are some of the SEO websites that have been designed and built by us